How to Get Help

Customers need to know where to get help under a number of circumstances. We hope the following information will assist you when you need help.For Billing or Service Problems:

  • Call the Utility Billing Clerk at City Hall at phone number 424-6545.
  • If the Utility Billing Clerk is unable to solve your problem, you may wish to speak with the Utilities Superintendent.
  • You may also ask to speak with the City Manager.