The Economic Development Department is the resource center and liaison for commercial and industrial businesses.
Please contact our office and we will help direct you to the many resources available to help you on your journey!
- Demographic Information - Up-to-date community profiles and community trend information is available through the Economic Development office.
- Top Industries - Click to see the top industries within an 30 mile radius of Tecumseh.
- Business Inventory - We have a complete listing of every commercial and industrial business in the City of Tecumseh. If you are a new business in Tecumseh or don't see your business listed, please click here to fill out a brief form and we will add you to the listing.
- Available Property Listings - We work with area realtors and property owners to assist us in keeping the list current. The most up to date properties listings can be viewed here.
- Resources and Incentives - The City of Tecumseh offers various incentives to qualifying projects to help fill potential financial gaps. The purpose of these incentives is to encourage new development in Tecumseh for many different types of businesses. Please contact the Economic Development Department to discuss your project and potential incentives that may be available.
- Marketing Assistance: - Our Marketing Coordinator markets the City of Tecumseh as a whole as well as works with individual businesses to help them to increase their marketability and generate a strong customer base. Additional information is laid out in the City's Marketing Strategy.
- Market Analysis: A market Analysis indicating types of businesses recommended for expansion or recruitment in Tecumseh is available for viewing.