Tecumseh's Development Services Department handles ordinance violation complaints throughout the year.Residents may file a complaint in person or by telephone. If the name of the complainant is offered for the record, the Development Services Department will advise them of the outcome of the complaint. Inspectors also generate their own ordinance complaints if they see a violation while in the field.

Common complaints include junk vehicles, junk and debris on property, deteriorated structures, shrub and tree maintenance, grass height, exterior maintenance, and recreational vehicle parking.
To file a complaint, call the Development Services Department at 424-6547 or 424-6548.City Ordinances