How to Get Help

Customers need to know where to get help under a number of circumstances. We hope the following information will assist you when you need help.

For Billing or Service Problems:

  1. Talk to the Utilities Account Clerk, Angie Gwilt, at City Hall 424-6545.
  2. If Angie is unable to solve your problem, ask to speak to the Utilities Superintendent,Todd Amstutz.
  3. Still not satisfied? Ask for the City Manager.