The Economic Development Department is the resource center and liaison for commercial and industrial businesses.
How Can We Help Your Business?
- Demographic Information:Up-to-date community profiles and community trend information is available through the Economic Development office.
- Business Inventory: We have a complete listing of every commercial and industrial business in the City of Tecumseh, which is updated on a regular basis.
- Available Property Listings: The Economic Development Department keeps track of properties for sale or lease within the City limits. We work with area realtors and property owners to assist us in keeping the list current. The most up to date properties listings can be viewed here.
- Priority Redevelopment Sites: Revival Commons has been identified as a Priority Redevelopment Site by the City of Tecumseh. This 55 acres site is under new ownership and will be completely redeveloped. The site contains an existing 160,000 sq. ft. industrial building and a 40,000 sq. ft. office building, which will both remain and are available for lease. Build-to-suit is available. For additional information, please call 517-424-6003.
- Resources and Incentives for Prioritized Redevelopment Sites
- Marketing Assistance: Marketing assistance is available through the Economic Development Department. Our Marketing Coordinator markets the City of Tecumseh as a whole as well as works with individual businesses to help them to increase their marketability and generate a strong customer base. Additional information is laid out in the City's Marketing Strategy.
- Market Analysis: A Market Analysis indicating types of businesses recommended for expansion or recruitment in Tecumseh is available for viewing.
Interested in Starting a New Business? We can direct you to the resources you need and provide you with the information necessary to begin!