Click here for the story:
MLive recently posted the 31 Best Things to do in Michigan in October and Tecumseh's Appleumpkin was listed as Number 23!!! The Appleumpkin Festival features arts & crafts, antiques street fair and flea market, carnival rides and games, petting zoo, live music, talent show, antique tractor show, monster truck rides, make-it-take-it scarecrows and kids crafts, helicopter rides, "ghoul school" haunted house and much more. Plus Tecumseh merchants will be open to greet guests with Tecumseh hospitality at our many one of a kind shops and eateries.
In addition, Appleumpkin was voted the Best of Lenawee Community Festival for 2016 during the "Best of Lenawee" competition held by the Adrian Daily Telegram.
Visit www.downtowntecumseh.com for details for all the exciting things that are happening in Tecumseh!
The Crazy Tourist website recently listed TECUMSEH as #6 of the 15 best small towns to visit in Michigan for those of you wanting a break from city life or to reconnect with nature.
Other cities in the ranking include: Traverse City, Petoskey, South Haven, Hillsdale, Marshall, Ludington, Charlevoix, Cadillac, Mackinac Island, Copper Harbor, Frankenmuth, Saugatuck, Colon and Paradise/Tahquamenon Falls.
Tecumseh was honored to be part of such an elite group of cities. We invite you to check out all the fun things Tecumseh has to offer.
Fundraising Campaign Begins for New Farmers Market Site
The Market on Evans: Community gathering place for Tecumseh
Click here for the full story:
More Articles ...
- Tecumseh Brewing Company - featured in "The Review" Michigan Municiple League's November/December Magazine
- Tecumseh included in summer Pure Michigan campaign
- Michigan’s First Investment Crowdfunding Campaign, Tecumseh Brewing Co., a Success
- J. Trees Cellars puts down new roots in Tecumseh
- Michigan's Best Doughnut tour stops at Lev's Bakery in Tecumseh
- UM-Dearborn recognizes Tecumseh for economic practices
- Six Counties Form Greater Ann Arbor Region Collaborative to Attract Growing Businesses
- Round out your summer at the Tecumseh Center for the Arts
- Food and friendship make up the Tecumseh Taste Experience
- Don't forget the historical aspects of Tecumseh when visiting