Tecumseh's Parks and Recreation Department is "Your in to the outdoors!" You'll find over 300 acres of parkland within Tecumseh, brimming with green space, wildlife, waterways and hiking/biking trails. In addition to proudly overseeing our network of parks, we also offer a full slate of programs, geared toward providing residents in Tecumseh and the surrounding area plenty of recreational opportunities. If you would like additional information regarding our parks or programs, please contact your friendly neighborhood Parks and Recreation Department at 517-423-5602.
- Tecumseh Parks & Recreation 5-year Plan
- We now offer fitness classes! Yoga is at 9 AM Tuesday and Thursdays and 7 PM Tuesdays. Zumba is 9 AM Moday and Thursdays. Call 423-5602 for information!
- Summer baseball for ages 3 - 6 years old is now registering! Call 517-423-5602 for more information.
- Off the Beaten Path 5K is Sunday June 8, 2014! Register before May 30th to secure your shirt size!
- More summer camp information will be coming soon!
- Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8 - 10 PM we have adult drop-in basketball, for $5/person. Just come out to the AJ Smith Recreation Center on those nights and be ready to play!
- Information about Michigan's new law regarding concussions can be found here: Michigan Concussion Law
- The City of Tecumseh Parks and Recreation programs are available to all residents and non-residents. All registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis and can be done at the department. Payments for programs are required upon registration.
- A $25.00* administrative charge will be withheld on all refunds to individuals, unless the program is cancelled by the department. If our department cancels any activity for any reason, a full refund will be issued. *Effective November 1, 2009.
Last Updated on Thursday, April 24 2014 10:18