Tecumseh's Parks and Recreation Department is "Your in to the outdoors!" You'll find over 300 acres of parkland within Tecumseh, brimming with green space, wildlife, waterways and hiking/biking trails. In addition to proudly overseeing our network of parks, we also offer a full slate of programs, geared toward providing residents in Tecumseh and the surrounding area plenty of recreational opportunities. If you would like additional information regarding our parks or programs, please contact your friendly neighborhood Parks and Recreation Department at 517-423-5602.
- Tecumseh Parks & Recreation 5-year Plan
- Summer 2013 Guide correction: Kid Fun Camps are for ages 6- 11.
- We are now registering for our Tot and 5/6 year old baseball! Please call 423-5602 for more information! These programs will start in June!
- Community Arts of Tecumseh will be hosting Art Camp this year and you can sign up at this link: http://www.tecumseharts.org/search/node/Summer
- Parks and Recreation will be having a 5K Fun Run on Sunday June 9! More information will be coming.
- Fishing Derby is Saturday June 8 at 9 AM at the Pit. This is a free event for everyone!
- Fitness Connection - Experience Fitness - Call for information at 517-424-3399
- Looking for a volleyball game? Monday nights from 7 - 9 PM we have adult drop-in volleyball at the AJ Smith Recreation Center (810 N. Evans). For just $5 you can spike, set and serve! Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7 - 9 PM we have adult drop-in basketball, also for $5. Just come out to the AJ Smith Recreation Center on those nights and be ready to play!
- The City of Tecumseh Parks and Recreation programs are available to all residents and non-residents. All registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis and can be done at the department. Payments for programs are required upon registration.
- A $25.00* administrative charge will be withheld on all refunds to individuals, unless the program is cancelled by the department. If our department cancels any activity for any reason, a full refund will be issued. *Effective November 1, 2009.
Last Updated on Tuesday, May 14 2013 11:50